Sounds like an interesting story. I hope to read it myself when or if the final part gets posted
Hi everyone,
does anyone have the last chapters of the old story "odd women out".
In the google files archive that was posted some time ago, the last chapters are missing. I have a version saved from way back but it is also missing the conclusion and I absolutely remember that the story had a clear finish with all the women leaving the hotel in pairs and groups.
Can anyone post or PM, please ?
Sounds like an interesting story. I hope to read it myself when or if the final part gets posted
I have the complete story. What chapters do you need? Please PM me and send me an email address. Unfortunately, because Morton pulled all his stories, the stories can no longer be posted and we must share when we can.
JB
JB57
Update your browser to use Google Drive and other apps - Google Drive Help
Just search "Odd Women Out"
It's 428 pgs long and I think that's the definitive conclusion and yes they do leave in pairs.
No spoilers! One of the best sexfight sagas I ever read.
When you click on the link, you are getting a Google Drive link right? It's titled Lycidian Archive. After logging in, the story is in a document file.
- the document shows by just searching "Odd Women Out". If it doesn't work (Idk why) Try searching Morton - In the folder Morton series, it's titled no. '3.Odd Women Out'
Bookmarks